Monday, November 8, 2010

What a stressful start....

Well 2 days of waiting around at Bad Boys in Playa finally paid off when David decided he would make his way to our meeting spot... What a smart guy! Really though, I´m pretty pumped that this happened because I´m gunna drag it out as long as I can! 


So yesteday Aunty Dot & Uncle Tim spoiled us rotten and got us day passes to Dreams Tulum... Don´t know if any of you have been lucky enough to ever stay there but holy cow is it nice! I think I would probably be content in going back there tomorrow and then the next day and then perhaps just spend my next six months there! The only down side to that would be that when David and I would return back to Calgs we would be morbidely obese! Awww the food was delicious! Anyways, we all had a blast and it was probably one of the best ways to start off a 6 month backpacking trip! Not like our expectations will be set very high or anything! 


Tomorrow the fam is meeting in my little town and well hang out around here and then David and I are off to Cancun leaving for Panama on Wed morn! CAN´T WAIT!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that everyone FINALLY connected.
    Miss you guys already. It is getting cold outside. I think you might miss winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you proud of me?
    I figured it out all by myself and I managed to be the first.
    Have a great day tomorrow.
    Maybe you should just check you ticket before you leave.

    ReplyDelete