Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hola Mexico!!!

It´s been a crazy couple of days... Last night was one of the best sleeps of my life! I was sooo overtired and I think there was just a tad bit of stress involved in getting us all packed up and ready to go but man was it worth it! 

Mom was hilarious at the airport! We took her there and pretended to all be in a frantic mess and asked her to look over the boarding passes to make sure they were ok and when she read them and saw her name she didn´t believe it! I don´t think she started to believe it till today when she fell asleep, wide open mouthed on the beach!!!! 

I´m sooooo happy we´re here though! Doesn´t really fell like I am though and that I´m going away for 6 months... Yesterday when we got to my house in Chan Chemuyil there was a cockroach just hanging out, eating the candle wax on my counter.. I was pretty angry mainly because I loved that candle but it was huge (well not quite as big as the one Nik & Jon killed in my shower) but the thing was crazy! I don´t know if you´ve ever tried to kill a cockroach but they jump and fly and are incredibly fast!!! I think just picturing my mother, my sister and I running around the house screaming at the top of our lungs is enough of an explanation of how chaotic it was! I guess that´s kinda a lie... Nikki kept her cool and captured the crazy fool, still had nightmares about it all night though! What the heck am I going to do sleeping in a hammock in the jungle when we go on trecks in South America?!?! Dave will have to bring a very big shoe! 

David is coming and meeting up with us on Fri, we´re hopefully picking him up from the airport if the crazy nuts mexican drivers don´t run us down before then! Then we´re going to stay at Aunty Dot´s & Uncle T´s resort on Sun. We´re really excited about that! Then we´re hoping to meet up with Heidi and hopefully Joc too on the 9th... Party it up in Cancun! Can´t wait, this has been a pretty great start to our adventure! Cross your fingers that a scorpian doesn´t fall on me in my sleep tonight!!! MISS YOU ALL! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment