Friday, November 5, 2010

False Start ?

I've been sitting here for the past few moments pondering whether or not I should post this or not, but what the heck, I'll take the hit and lay it out there...

In case you weren't aware, it 9:10am on Friday which means I should be on a plane on route to Mexico, or so I may have thought.  The good news is I stayed up all night making sure everything was wrapped up at home and ready to go.  Left the house on time with everything I needed, good news as well.  Made it to the airport one hour and forty five minutes early for my flight, really good news !!!  Things were really looking up, until the ticketing agent informed me that my flight is on Saturday morning and not Friday as she pointed to the bold font SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2010 on the itinerary in my hand.  Oooops!  Maybe I should have checked that out.  Calgary is so complicated, I can't wait to get out of here and get to South America where things are straight forward and there's no chance of misinterpretation or confusion of trip plans...

Better early than late I guess.  I'll try again tomorrow.  Hopefully Dawne will still be waiting for me at the beach bar in Playa del Carmen. 

dS

No comments:

Post a Comment